Hotel interior design can be summed up in one word: tricky. There are so many aspects to consider, from the layout of the rooms and corridors to the color schemes. However, it is possible for you to master hotel interior design Dubai with these 6 tips!
1) Create a theme-based experience – Your hotel’s theme should be carried through every aspect of your hotel, including its interiors. This will give your guests an immersive experience that will make them want to come back again and again!
2) Use decoration wisely – With just a few key pieces of art or furniture placed strategically throughout the space, you can create an inviting environment without breaking your budget!
3) Incorporate natural light sources – Nothing says “luxurious” quite like natural light flooding into a room. Make sure to take advantage of any windows or skylights in your design! Hotels with rooms that face the morning sun will be at an advantage, but there are many ways to bring in natural light even if your hotel isn’t situated perfectly. Windows can also be fitted with blackout curtains to create a more intimate atmosphere at night.
4) Remember the details – Interior design is all about small touches. Get creative to find a way for your hotel to stand out from others, or just use these tips as inspiration! You can even have fun with your guests by playing around with different types of lighting and see what works best for each room.
5) Go green – Even if your hotel is only in its planning stages, it’s never too early to think about sustainable design. As the world becomes more environmentally conscious and people become less tolerant of hotels that harm the environment, incorporating eco-friendly elements into your designs will be a huge advantage!
6) Plan Ahead! – This one is a bit of a no-brainer, but it’s important to remember that good design takes time. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the task at hand, don’t be afraid to ask for help from an experienced interior designer. With careful planning and execution, your hotel can have the perfect interior design that will wow guests and make them feel right at home!